Our Immigration Lawyer in Orlando, FL, Can Achieve Your Goals
From asylum to permanent residency and naturalization, nothing about immigration is easy. The good news is that The Law Office of Charles Dawkins Jr. offers an excellent immigration lawyer in Orlando, FL, to help you straighten out your status. Our law firm has a track record of successful representation.
The important aspect to remember is that you don’t want to wait until you have a problem before coming to us about immigration law issues. Preventing them is always better. Our lawyer offers a wide range of immigration services that include the following:
- Family-Based Immigration (Immediate Relatives and the Preference System)
- Naturalization and Citizenship (N-400 for Applications for Permanent Residents That Want to Adjust Status to Naturalized Citizen)
- Citizenship Applications (N-600 Applications for Permanent Residents Who Are Parent Citizens When the Applicant Was a Minor but Failed to Include Child in Application)
- Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident Based on Immediate Relative Relationship
- Consular Processing (Processing of Application at Embassy in the Beneficiary's Respective Country)
- Deportation/Relief Such as Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, and Various Waivers Depending on the Basis for Deportation
- Aggravated Felonies & Criminal Deportation (Analysis of Criminal Convictions and Determining Whether Legal Basis to Contest Deportation)
- Non-Immigrant Visas (Immigrant Visas for Individuals Who Want to Remain in the United States for a Limited Time and for a Limited Purpose)
Contact us to start your consultation. Our firm works with immigrants in Orlando, Florida, and nearby areas.